Skip Navigation Links



Help with Court Fees and Legal Aid web site

You need to be on a low income, or on one of the following benefits:

income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)

income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)

Income Support

Universal Credit (and you earn less than £6,000 a year)

Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)

Scottish Civil Legal Aid (not Advice and Assistance, or Advice by Way of Representation)

Self-litigating : Litigate in person

The charity works with Learning Difficulties parents
Otherwise, please message Stability4c

Apply for a Court Order - C100

Contact us about a new Court Order

Appealing against the conditions set in a Court Order - N161, Family

Contact us about appealing a Court Order

Revoke and order for Forced Adoption - Form A4

Contact us about Forced Adoption

How and when to apply for an Expert Witness - Part 25

Unless the court directs otherwise, parties must apply for the court's permission as soon as possible

Request a CV from Stability4c

Misleading information and false reports about you that were presented to the Court as factual

Appealing a Court Order because of misinformation
Contact us about false information used against you